It’s July, my favorite month of the year, almost my new year. And in relevance to my upcoming twenty-third birthday I decided to share some personal testimonies from this past year.
1.Make More Effort & Get Out Your Comfort Zone
2.You’ll Exhaust Your Tolerance For Relationships That Do Not Serve You.
3. It’s Okay To Admit, Your’e Not Okay.
4. There’s A Difference Between Being Spiritual and Religious: & I’m tired of being judged for it. No, me being in college does not make me a hippy *rolls eyes* I have my own relationship with God, thank you.
5. Communication Is the Foundation: Should be number one. Let’s not play guessing games, lets talk about it. Why is it such a taboo?
6. Taste Buds. You’ve Changed: I’m a lover for red wine now, strange ; )
7. If You Must, Hoard Contacts: My biggest change. use to be a social introvert, maybe I still am, occasionally. But now, whenever I get the chance, I spark up conversations because I am genuinely interested in others stories. I get their info (insta, email, #) Yadda, Yadda… Guess who has the best international group chats & friends asking when she’ll come visit ; )
8. What Others Think About Me Is None of My Business: Look, i genuinely do not care. That’s It. Those who love me, are truly invested in me.
9. Passiveness Wins Every Time: Who looses the argument and who leaves an argument more satisfied. The one who screams and fights you all the way, or the individual who stays calm, listens and apologizes? What’s the reason for all your wasted energy, i’m cool : ) When you get angry, speak softly, they’ll listen harder.
10. Form Good Habits, Early! Read “The Power of HABIT: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business,” By Charles Duhigg.
11. Don’t Make Yourself Smaller For Others To Understand: I guess this is the true art of being yourself in all circumstances.
12. Being Honest With Yourself: We often project illusions and create facades for the things we really want in our lives. Instead of spending energy painting over what already stands, spend time manifesting those wants into your life!
13. Be More Frugal With Your Energy: Not everyone’s intentions are good or as clear as you would like them to be. Devote time into improving relationships. Collaborate collectively and focus creativity towards your own unmet goals. Retain efforts for someone who truly intrigues you. Delegating where you energy goes doesn’t make you a selfish person, it makes you a balanced one. I don’t owe an explanation for me taking care of myself.
14. Make Time For Your Friends.
15. Avoid Being Receptive to Negative Energy: Introducing negative energy into your world says more about you than you think. Like attracts, Like. Positivity attracts, Positivity and Negativity attracts, you get the point.
16. Do What The Hell You Want: As long as most of life is together, please don’t judge me for the things I enjoy doing. Your perception of societal norms has no effect on the way I live my free-sprited lifestyle choice ; ) I’m healthy, I’m Graduating, and I have a large amount of those who support me. We have to learn this!
17. I’m Only twenty-three, It Will Get Better: Patience.
18. There’s a Reason They Do As They Do: I don’t know why I’m so intrigued with the human psyche, but I always enjoyed the concept of learning why some of my friends, those who oppose me, and family think and act as they do. Take a moment to see what their side is, maybe you’ll learn a thing or two and save yourself the argument or friendship.
19. Take Chances: On your opportunities, on your love life, on your budget plan (that may not be as affective as you would like to admit). Take that trip, tell that person how you really feel : ) Whats’ the worst that may happen? Your’e told no? Boo.
20. My Past relationship’s Assisted Me In Becoming The Lady I Am Today, Thank You.
21. I’m An Artist: & So are you. The art of inspiring others whether that be through your writing, paint/drawings, poetry, music etc. That’s passion. And we need more, I need more.
22. Speak EVERYTHING Into Existence: Never believed in this until recently. Your lips are always pressed against the universe’s ear. It hears and see’s and it gives back.
good energy, spontaneity, & future success.